Look good and feel amazing with this month’s hottest products.
1. Korres Pure Greek Olive Showergel, £9 for 250ml; waitrose.com A lightly scented creamy formula with cold-pressed olive leaf extract that keeps skin soft and hydrated.
2. Make Up For EverArtist Lip Blush, £18 for 2.5g; escentual.com These powdery mattes in reds, nudes and pinks are inspired by blushers that add warmth and brightness to skin.
3. Foreo UFO Mini, £159; selfridges,com Love Korean sheet masks? Get a spa-worthy facial in just 90 seconds with thermotherapy and sonic pulsations to aid absorption of UFO-activated masks. Hello moisture, goodbye wrinkles.
7 Hottest Beauty Products for Look Good And Feel Amazing On Travel Photo Gallery
4. Elemis Pro-Collagen Rose Cleansing Balm, £68 for 200g; elemis.com Dissolve grime and make-up with this balm that nourishes with starflower oil and padina pavonica, and softens with mimosa and rose-flower wax.
5. Hairstory Powder, £29 for 114ml; hairstory.com Extend the lite of your style with translucent microtine granules of vegetable and minerals invisible to the eye.
6. Skinirvana Pure Bliss Beauty OH, £45 for 30mi; skinirvana,co.uk Juniper berry, neroli and rose oils detox, rebalance and rehydrate to help regenerate skin and heal damage from exposure to toxins.
7. Sister & Co Skin Food Body Melt, £24 for 100ml; sisterandcoskinfood.co.uk Keep skin super hydrated with cold-pressed raw apricot and almond oils and premiumgrade shea butter. Essential fatty acids, vitamin A, B and E, plus a lovely Sicilian lemon and Madagascan vanilla scent.
Maybe You Like Them Too
- WHETHER YOU WANT TO LAZILY LOUNGE BY THE SHORES OF LAKE GARDA OR FANCY A HISTORY-MEETS GLAMOUR MINI-BREAK IN VENICE, ITALY HAS IT ALL
- Best Islands In Maldives For Honeymoon You Must See In 2019
- Elizabeth Taylor The Liz Taylor Suite, Villa e Palazzo Aminta, STRESA, ITALY
- The Big Six: Rural Caribbean Retreats
- The Best Restaurant In Singapore